CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 29, 2008

Who's your Doula?

That's right ladies now there IS a Doula in the family. I have been working on becoming a Doula. Thanks to my Mom who is making it possible AND paving the way AND taking care of all my kids. Thanks to my Husband for the support, that is like no other. My kids for being understanding. Mark's Mom for working on my shirts. Aunt Peggy for doing the embroidery. Ashley A. for letting my be there for the delivery of her Son that inspired me to do this. Paige for telling my that it is a good idea. Yvonne for letting me know that what ever I do it is great. Now that I name dropped quite a few people I know I forgot someone... YOU. (I think that covered it:)
I am working on getting Certified with DONA. I have a lot of work to get it done but I will hopefully have it done by the time Mark Graduates for his program (March). With that being said, Will you have a baby so i can be your Doula? I'm just kidding, maybe. Anyways, spread the word I do have business cards so let me know if you want me to drop some in the mail to you. Thanks bunches!

5 shout outs:

Anonymous said...

You go girl! I would have a baby so you could be my Doula but I think mom would prefer I get married first :0) -- Stacey

the Dancer said...

Oooh I want you to be my Doula!! We were talking last night about it and I was saying how much I loved my natural birth and would have to find someplace and someone that would let me have my hippie birth!

The Irving Family said...

Ummm...I almost had a heart attack when Aunt Cheryl told me you were gonna be a Doula...Please please please I need you to be my Doula!!! I am much like Tricia in the fact that I want a very natural birth and I would love for you to help me! I am so excited!!!

The Irving Family said...

P.S. look at my blog for the shirts and the different colors
Call me when you see them!

Sherri said...

I always love when somebody finds something to do to help bring in money that doesn't necessarily need mom to be away and it's something you believe in. I'm sure you'll be great. I also think it's nice that you and Mark decided to get rid of one of his jobs. I know you'll be blessed. March is not far away!