CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 22, 2008

Sick Days

So last week Mark and Lola had it. This week Logan and I had it. The gross bug came to our house again. We had planned to have a fun date night just Mark and I. I took the kids to Mom's house Mark and I were getting ready to go out and he was feeling really tired from working a long week at work so we played video games for a while and he went to bed and I went to my Mom's house to get the kids. I figured the kids were sleeping so I decided that I would just sleep there since Mark had work all the next day. I was woken in the middle of the night with Mom telling me that Logan had been puking. What?! He had no signs of being sick. It continued all the morning long. I didn't have the energy to take everyone home so we stayed with my Mom and let he help us out. I felt really guilty about this telling my self that it was my duty to take care of my kids myself. I just didn't feel right myself. Logan started to feel better and Mom was going to watch my kids while I went to the Market to stock the house up on things for the week. I was in the market parking lot and I just couldn't get myself out of the car. Somethings just wasn't right. I went back to My Mom's house and I was done. I WAS SICK! It came out of no where. I couldn't get back to the car because everything was spinning. I fell on the couch and begged that no one touch my just to let me be for a while. I'm so grateful my Mom was so helpful that day with watching my kids and helping me out. We were there for a while when I finally just told Mark to put me in the car so I could be at home. When I got home Mark gave me a blessing and I was wanting death. I know that sounds bad but I was so sick I never been that sick before. I think I was a little delirious too. Mark nursed me back to health while still taking care of Logan who started to puke again and the baby who was angry because he had to have formula. We had to stay home from church and take care of ourselves. Lucky for us today is Monday and we all feel fine right now. Now I just got to scrub everything in the house to make sure I got all the sickies out.

0 shout outs: