CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Superhero's and LOVE.




Some people know that Mark and I, we love superhero movies. Who doesn't, there is your 'Bad guy', and few 'Good guys'. There is somethings that may or may not damage life as we know it. The Good Guy's come in and take over, banishing the Bad Guys and saving the World. Sometimes there is even a quite Girl who looks at the 'Good Guy' from afar and waits for him. She worries for him and his safety and calmly waits knowing that someday she will have her turn. Well in my life it's not like that. I found my 'Superhero' many years ago. He and I feel in LOVE and thought everything in the world was wonderful. Then we added kids. Even Better! The last 1.5 year Mark has been working really hard. Working two jobs and going to school. Sometimes even on the weekends putting a ladder in our van and going to do work for other people. We have had little family time. I have been raising our children almost by myself. I really wanted to have my Love closer. Mark and I are both at a point we can no longer take it. We decided that it was time for Mark to stop working at his second job, and just take some over-time with his full time job. I think its going to work out. I just hope that raises come faster so he doesn't have to take as much time away from his children. Mark is a great hard worker. Really, I'm not just saying that. I have seen his deal with some really rude people and he really knows how to handle himself and get things done. I am really happy that finally he will get to spend sometime with our kids. My husband is my joy and my Love(r). I am so happy to have him. So thinking of our lives as Superhero's I guess he is like my Captain America and I am the girl who is finally getting her wish to spend more time with the guy she looks at from afar.

2 shout outs:

Anonymous said...

Your husband must be a very lucky man to have you by his side. I'm sure he misses you as much as you've missed him. good luck to you both in your new adventure.

Jette said...

You ARE my hero, and I love you more than you know!(I hope people know who you are,lol)