CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 22, 2008

Who's who??

In our family all our names have changed. Sometimes the new name only last for a minute. It's very confusing and hard to remember who everyone is now. Let me tell you what is going on. Lola, our bright and wonderful little girl has discovered her imagination. I love it when children can imagine things, I think that it is wonderful. Well in her imagination we all change our names, like Lola will say, "Now I'm Mommy, you be....Logan!". She'll tell me that there is thunder outside and we have to play hide and seek. I know that it doesn't make sense but that is her imagination and for a 2.5 year old that's wonderful. It goes on all day long sometimes I'm Daddy going to work or I'm a pirate reading books to a princess while the crocodiles (Bridger) watches. Her imagination is wonderfully brilliant. Logan is catching on to how this works and is starting to come up with his own stories. He likes to play monsters and hide in closets and under beds. Note, he likes to be the monster, silly boy. He'll pop out of the closet and scream, "There you are! I gotcha ya!!". Bridger squeals with delight when his brother scares him, he loves attention from him. With all this going on our house is full of giggles and happiness that only children can bring.

0 shout outs: