CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Up Date!

OK, its On! The Cricket still lives! He mocks me. I have looked everywhere. I hear him all night. And being that I don't have all my hearing and that I can STILL here him is saying something. Mark says that it puts him to sleep. I think that anything can put Mark to sleep. The little bugger is keeping me up and driving my crazy! Tonight I'm going through all my kids clothes for fall and seeing what I have for the baby to wear. So I will be in the basement for a while tonight. If I find that little guy you better believe that there will be a confrontation! While I wait to find him does anyone know if a mouse trap would work on a cricket??? How do you get rid of one. I know that he'll have to die sometime but who knows how long they live? Any ways if you got idea's let me know. I need them.

3 shout outs:

the Dancer said...

I have no cricket catching advice, but good luck, I am creeped out by bugs! That's one of the only benefits of living in the 3rd floor.

Captain America said...

If you need help with the cricket I know just the man. Although there is a long waiting list.

Sherri said...

You could try a bug bomb. When Anna was a baby, we lived in a 2nd story apartment. I woke up one morning to find ants had made a beeline from the ground floor up through the window, up onto our headboard shelf and right into a bulb syringe. Crazy! I remember squeezing it and watching the ants shoot out. Gross. And then I walked into Quincy's room, to find ants climbing on him and all over his bed while he slept. Very strange. We set off a bug bomb and left for the night. I wish you luck with your cricket.