CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Attack...

Does anyone ever have unnatural fears. Like the little cricket that you have in your basement, that you can't find, will go up two flights of steps, and jump into your bed and sleep in your nose?!
For those that don't know me that well will know that I got some fears that can not be explained. People that I know that got these little quirks I tell them to 'suck it up'. Funny how this works. My Dear Husband listens to me rant and rave because there are crickets in our basement. I can't catch them. Our pet bunnies won't eat them. The dog is scared of them. What to do?? My mission tonight is to get the shop-vac from the garage (only if I don't see mice that send me running), and vac everything that I can in our basement. I hate being in our basement but I need to be there to do laundry and play with the bunnies. So if you call tonight know that I might not get to the phone. If I don't call you back tomorrow, know that the crickets got me and please send reinforcement.


And yes I know that it is bad luck to kill crickets.... They should know that it is bad luck to stay in my house uninvited.

4 shout outs:

Anonymous said...

You are killing me. This is probably your funniest blog yet. I have to laugh - I hope you survived the crickets and that reinforcements do not need to be sent.

Stacey

kbradley said...

I have weird fears too, the one Ken finds the funniest is my fear of aliens. I can't see them in movies or will have nightmares for days.
I love the blog make-over and the pictures on the right. I want to see more wedding pics.

Anonymous said...

You are so cute. I just love you to death. One of my fears is looking at a mirror in the dark. So when I wash my hands after going potty at night. I have to just look away or close my eyes. It really freaks me out. I should just turn the lights on, but I don't want to wake the others up.

Hopefully you got those crickets with out any trouble.;)

Yvonne:)

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about your fears. you really should talk to your husband about taking care of that.