CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

A little Venting!

Have you ever had a friend that everything you do is wrong? I have this friend that has offended me on several occasions. I get over it, yes it bugs me... sometimes she has even made me cry. I have inadvertently offended a friend because there is a saying I say that means one thing to me and it means the opposite to her. So this friend of mine has decided to not to talk to me about it before getting bent out of shape about it. This makes me hurt. It's really sad that someone you look to as a friend would think that you would TRY to hurt their feelings. Even when I confronted this friend to apologise and try to understand where she is coming from, she acted like I was still a villain. It really saddens me to think that a friendship is so disposable to some people.

3 shout outs:

kosciusko said...

there are just some people that you cannot please no matter what you do.in life you will be able to count on one hand your true friends. it sounds like to me she isnt one of those.

Charity Brown said...

I can't imagine someone not getting along with you!

Anonymous said...

I know someone exactly like this.....disposing of friendships, not talking to that person about what is bothering them, instead telling others. mmmhmmmm.