CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

25 Random things

Here are somethings you may or may not know about me.


1. I taught ESL American History to immigrant women for a summer before I got Married.
2. I love to play piano, just not in front of anyone and NOT at Church!
3. I love teaching Sign Language to children
4. I cut my family's hair... I'm sure you can tell sometimes :)
5. I have always wanted to be a runner, just to wimpy to try it alone.
6. I help in the progression of three books to be published (my name is in them, one still has not been released)
7. I have never been Ice skating
8. I have never been sledding
9. I learned to drive a manual car before an automatic
10. I love swinging on a swing set in the afternoon sun in the spring
11. I am a convert to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
12. I can name all the kids who were in my 4th grade class but I always seem to forget what I need at the grocery store
13. I love bananas
14. I hate sea food, but I love the rolls at Red Lobster
15. I am allergic to mushroom, but I can eat Campbell's cream of mushroom soup, go figure.
16. I had curly hair that I used to straighten until I got married and then it just got fuzzy, yuck!
17. I used to work at a Men's clothing store, dressing men in suits
18. I love getting flowers, pink ones
19. Every spring I plant 2 Gerber Daisy's for my babies that pasted away
20. I love getting mail, just not bills
21. I LOVE Little Debbie cakes, they might just be the death of me
22. I love child birth, I think it is fun!
23. I was homeskewled during high school (that's for you Mom)
24. I love shopping for Baby stuff and Office Supplies
25. I had a pet goat as a child

There I finally did it! You might already know most of this about me but I decided that it might be fun to read.

5 shout outs:

Captain America said...

Good to know. Ill keep those on mind.
love you and see you soon.

Unknown said...

i didn't know a lot of those things about you. I'd love to be a runner too, I just have been too lazy to really try,

Anonymous said...

I loved the 25 things about you - I learned a lot of new things. Love and miss you- Stacey

Ma Porter said...

I learned a few new things about you too. Makes me think I should make my own list. Love you, Mom Porter

Stacey Kirchner said...

Well I just found your blog from reading your caption on facebook. Congrats on another baby! And another girl! How fun for you. You are such a cute pregnant lady. When are you due? Did Sharon tell you that Dave and I are expecting our third this fall? We are almost 9 weeks along now. Morning sickness this time around is NO fun! Hope you are doing well.