CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 6, 2009

Family Trip to Boonshoft

Another great family adventure to Boonshoft. This time we remembered to bring the camera!


Logan and Lola looking at the goose.
The Otter said Hello.
Logan LOVES this truck, it is a must every time we go!


Logan looking at turtles with Mommy.
Daddy and Bridger.
Logan looks for Turtles.
Lola pretending to be asleep.
I love how the twins hold hands everywhere.
In the Court room.
Mommy and Bridger.
The twins looking at a little green snake
Daddy trying to scare them, silly Dad!
Mark likes to get odd angles with the camera, I guess thats why I take most of the pictures, lol.
Logan at the store.

Lola picking produce.

Mommy helping them name the fruits and veggies.

Yes I make them climb the stairs.

Logan will not go down slides by himself, so I went with him.

Lola loves the slides.

Mommy and Bridger watch the twins play.

Lola shopping.

3 shout outs:

Charity Brown said...

I think Lola is really starting to look like you! They are all so cute! And you're looking super cute as well!

Anonymous said...

Okay, now don't make fun of me but I just now figured out how to add a comment. Actually Shauna told me to click on the word comments, that's way toocizef simple. Hey, Dad just got the sound working again on the computer. Do you have Michael Whats-his-name music on your blog? That's cool. Something new for me to try, Ha Ha!

Captain America said...

What a fun trip, we should do it more often. I love your updated, keep them coming. much love.