CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 2, 2009

It's A GIRL!!!

We went to the ultrasound on Friday, we didn't tell anyone we were going. I had an appointment in a few weeks, but got an earlier one. The kids were really excited about seeing the baby. Mark and I had discussed if we wanted to know the sex of the baby or not. Mark did, I did not. I was nice and let him. Actually, I told him!! The ultrasound tech asked if we wanted to know and I said, "Just get a good view and I can tell what it is... (I already had a good view of the 'parts'). Sure enough looking at the baby I told Mark that we were having another girl. Lola was so happy. She looks great in every way. We counted fingers and looked at her heart and face. She is a pretty little girl. We already love her so much. We have decided to name her, Penelope Belle. We look forward to the arrival of this sweet little person into our home.

2 shout outs:

The Irving Family said...

I am sooooooooo excited for you guys!!!!! I can't wait to see you! I feel like I need to pick up the pace and have more babes to keep up with you guys! We are so happy for your cute family!

Charity Brown said...

Yay!!! Only 150 more days to go!!! (I'm looking at your counter, I promise I don't have it memorized... haha!)