CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving

Our Thanksgiving Dinner was great! I made a TURKEY!! Anyone who knows me will be impressed. I don't do meat. I can't touch it, it makes me sick just thinking of it. I did it though, I bought gloves and made the best looking turkey! It looks great too! The Kids were great the whole day. Mark and I were in the kitchen making all the preparations and we all sat together to enjoy the little feast.

Me in the Kitchen, busy at work.

My Turkey My Plate, soo yummy. Kids enjoying the food.

Logan digging in.

Lola spilled some water and decided to lick it up like a dog, ahh that girl.

After Lola started acting like a dog, Logan did too!

My Pecan casserole.

Homemade Rolls, warm and yummy!!

My Favorite Homemade Chocolate dessert, Chocolate Eclair.

0 shout outs: