CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 16, 2008

So So busy!

Hi there! No pictures this time. Sad. Any who know we are having a yard sell this week end!! We hope to sell some of our baby stuff that we don't need any more. Loads of stuff!
We have been super busy lately. Logan and Lola are growing. Lola is biting. Logan is crying. Bridger is... well... crying too! I'm going a little crazy and Mark is working tons.
I dropped the twins at my moms house this week for a few hours so I could do some yard work. I got some done but there is only so much you can do with a baby still with ya.
Last Saturday I bought Mark a '75 VW beetle. Happy Mama's day, lol! I am really happy that we were able to get Mark another VW. I grew up in a family that always had one or was going to get one soon. I love VW bugs, I have a small collection of mini die cast figures (silly I know). Mark and I can hardly wait to get the bug fixed up.
We have been really busy working with the twins on manners. I feel like some days we make progress and others we are back at square one. Potty training is still an issue. I don't mind having three babies in diapers all the time. Just some times it would be nice for them to poop in the toilet for me (I know I am dreaming). Some of you know that I cloth diaper my kids. Yes, all three and I wash them myself. Its a lot of work but I believe it is worth it.
Bridger is healthy, that's great, but he has colic! I thought that Logan had colic but no, Bridger has colic. I think that is why I am so scattered and I feel so out of touch with everyone. I can't be on the phone because I can't hear anything over the cries. Its hard not to be able to comfort your own baby. Sometimes I just cry because Mark is gone all the time (working very hard to support us) and there is no one that really understands the situation. I love my babies so much. I just want to be able to have an hour or two a week to myself. May be next year when Mark graduates from school I will have someone to help out for a while. I don't feel bad for myself at all, I chose this life, I planned it. I feel bad for the children that I don't feel 100% like myself that I can't do all the things I want to do with them.
I am a very self reliant person. I go grocery shopping by myself with the kids. I push the double stroller, pull the shopping cart and breastfeed the baby in a sling while grocery shopping for the week all in under an hour. I just don't like when people come up to me while I am doing all this and want to talk to me about whether or not my children where planned, if I am married, or if I plan to have more. Sometimes I just stare at them, so rude some of the conversations that people start with me. Don't get me wrong I am nice to most people I let them look at my babies ( no touching, please!), I will give them short minute. There are just a small percent of people that feel like they should be aware for your fertility and part of the conversation of having more babies ' this day in age'. I am a very open person but please a little privacy. Sorry I had to purge a little frustration, I'm all better now.
Last week we got kicked out of the library. Lola did not want to help me look for a book. Lola took a bite out of Logan. Logan cried and cried. The baby then started to cry, he was easy I just gave him boob ( that's what we call breastfeeding). Lola continued to act ugly. She took out a small section of books off the bookshelf. I was super embarrassed because the books she took out were all the sexual type books (*** I was looking at the books on the other side***) I was horrified (They should not have those books in the library). Lola just screamed and kicked. One of the librarians saw all this, came over laughing and gave me some help and said it was better if I took her out for a while. I made a very fast getaway. I just know that If I am going to look at books of how to prune roses I will make sure that the twins are not there to push the books on the other side out and make a embarrassing mess.
Any who, that is a little of what is going on. I will post some picture soon of all the things we have been up to lately. Just know if we have no called, e-mailed or missed a date on the calender it is because we are busy and I apologise.

1 shout outs:

Sherri said...

Hello Brigette-
I found you through Paige's blog. Quincy, our oldest, had colic. We spent several nights walking with him, putting pressure on his tummy. Our latest arrival, Claire, gets lots of bubbles from nursing and I have to lay her on her back and push her legs into her tummy. Sometimes she gets a lot of gas out that way. Anyway, it's not fun stuff. It's ok to want some time to yourself; moms definitely need it to be a good, sane mom. You're doing great in your situation, just give yourself credit!