CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 7, 2008


Parker was born on Monday. Tuesday I got a call that Parker's heart was enlarged and he has a heart murmur. See this is more than just scary because I had a sister, Early, who died of heart complications. Mark and the kids and I all went to see David and Sharon last night at the hospital. Parker's heart seems to be doing better but now he is having rapid breathing. He will be staying in the hospital for a few more days. We will be keeping him in our prayers.

1 shout outs:

Auntie B said...

Parker-
Hey little man, I can't wait to meet you. Stay safe and strong for us! You have a beautiful sister and beautiful cousins to look forward to. I will be there soon to visit you. Tell Daddy to brush that hair for you. :) I love you so much already. hugs and kisses. love, Aunt bee