CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Poop!!

I have told some this story. This is horrifying, gross and just down right wrong!
First of all have you ever been told that monkeys throw poop?!
On Sunday morning after Mark made us waffles I was walking through the dinning room, I steeped on something sticky... I looked, it smelled. Gross! Poop!! I was gagging, I can not stand poop, I'm a little germaphobic (I really am). I cleaned it all up and tried to put it out of my mind. A few days later I was upstairs putting laundry away, the twins were in their room playing. The dog was walking around. I saw something on the floor I went to see what it was and stepped in something, poop again! The thing that I saw, poop. There were all these little poop pellets (ok like 3, but still)I cleaned it up. Completely grossed out I blamed it on the dog. We just gave a dog a way a few months ago because she pooped in the house. I did like this dog I did not want to get rid of her. I just let it slide.
Fast forward a few more days. I was putting laundry away again. Logan and Lola playing in their room. All their toys are in there room and there is a baby gate at the door so as they can not get in to any other rooms upstairs. As I was putting laundry away I could hear the kids playing, the baby was asleep in his room. The dog was just walking around following me like always. I look at the video baby monitor watching the kids as they played, I could not see Lola. I walked out of my room to the twins room so I could see what she was up to. Her hand was in her pants. Ewww!I know that it is a common problem for kids this age with there hands in the pants. I started to go into the room so I could talk to her about the and go wash her hands. Just as I started to go in the room she saw me. Took her hand out of her pants. And Threw Poop!!! My little princess! I was gagging. Wishing Mark was home . I had found the 'poop monster'. I was so grossed out. Knowing that she had been doing this. I not knowing that is was her. Knowing that I am a germaphob. I bathed her. I bathed the boys. I bathed myself and cleaned all surfaces that that child could touch.
Thankfully Lola has not done this for a while. I pray that she never does again.

1 shout outs:

the Dancer said...

Maybe she's a germaphobe too and didn't want it touching her diaper. That's a classic story. Save that one for the dates a few years down the road!