CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Mark and I bought our house after about 6 months of marriage. I wanted out of our apartment. We realized that we could not buy a house like our parents have. We went to the 'other side of town'. I don't like where we live, I call it the 'ghetto'. Don't get me wrong I love the house, the inside. I don't like how small our yard is, or how close the other houses are. We hope to be out of our house in two years (That's when we are putting it on the market). Any ways, there has been this very ugly retention wall at the bottom of our front yard. Mark and always said every year we were going to build a new one. That is a lot of money (for the wall I would like). Mark and I don't want to put a lot of money in a house we know we won't be in long. Therefor I asked Mark to take the wall down. Weeks had passed. I try not to ask him to do to much because he works so much. One Saturday about 3 weeks ago the twins were a sleep. So I went off to the shower. I took Bridger with me at sat him the the boppy on the floor. Mark was going to do whatever. I got out of the shower and to my surprise this is what I found. I know that it is going to look really bad until the grass starts growing in. I am so glad that the ugly wall has been taken down. Thanks Mark!

0 shout outs: