CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 20, 2008




Garage Sell! It was fun. Mark and I (and the babies) slept at my parents house. I did not want to wake super early and get everyone over there just to set up. First of all the twins loved the fact that we were at Grandma's. Second they knew that they could do anything they wanted. Mark and I were so tired from getting everything over there. The twins were so excited that they could not sleep. They were up until 11:30 or midnight. I'm not sure I gave up and went to sleep.

Here are some pictures of the twins in the morning.




Here is the twins playing with the first double stroller we had. It sold. Yeah!







Here is Bridger hanging out in this super nice swing my mom has.








Mark enjoying the fact my mom has cable, and the twins jumping on our bed.

0 shout outs: