CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas 2008

Keep in mind that this Christmas was as bad as it gets. I was so sick that for Christmas day I made mac and cheese. I was so sick I couldn't stand to be in the kitchen. We did our best under the circumstances. Morning sickness was not kind to me during this time. The kids had a great time and that's all that matters.
The twins opening p.j.'s from G.Ma PorterThe faces that they make.Bridger just crawling around. Letter to Santa with the cookies.
I love this photo because it has all three kids hands in it.
We each ate a cookie for Santa before bed.
Christmas Morning, we don't give our kids lots of toys at Christmas but they did get a few things.









Bridger was happy playing with one of Logan's toy Lego's and his High Chair. This kid is very easy to entertain!


Bridger (right) and Parker (left), Cousins

Logan and Uncle Dave's house playing.
Lola in cousin Lynn's room Playing.
Mark snagged a photo of me laying on the couch, trying not to get sick on everyone.
Logan and Lynn, cousins.

0 shout outs: