CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 12, 2008

Our Baby has a Heart!!


I have been an emotional wreck this week. There has been a lot going. I went to the doctor last Saturday. The doctor was very upset when he saw my results from the ultrasound that he reviewed the test. He said, that because I have a swollen ovary that is producing hormone for the baby. He said because of that it changed everything. It meant that my dates could be off, and that the baby was very small. Needless to say we have prayed a lot! Mark and I have been stressed so much over this hoping and praying about our baby. So today we went back to the ultrasound room. Thinking that I was still going to see no heart beat imagine my surprise when not only was the baby bigger but there was a strong heart beat! I cried tears of joy. This baby is such a blessing to us. Our due date is July 30, 2009. I want to thank all our friends and family that prayed for us during this time it has been very emotional but now its all looking up. Although we will need more prayers as we are expecting our 4th child (and they will all be under Four!). We couldn't be happier.

5 shout outs:

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy to hear the baby is growing and has a strong heart beat. We will keep you in our prayers. I know we live far but if there is still anything we can do to help let us know. We love you guys!
Yvonne:)

Sherri said...

When I read the previous entry I thought of mentioning my sister. They couldn't find a heartbeat for her last one and they had to go back a couple weeks later. Congrats! You're going to catch up to us eventually!

Jette said...

I've heard of not seeing the heartbeat. The ultrasound tech was the one who said that the pregnancy was over. That was the problem, she sent me home w/o talking to a doctor and she was the one that said it was over. She should have never made that decision. My doctor had a 'conversation' with that tech, a mistake I'm sure she'll never make again. I'm just glad that our baby is ok.

the Dancer said...

I'm so glad to hear that! We were so heartbroken for you and prayed for you and your little family. I'm so excited to know that things are ok now. You guys are brave, lots of little babes so close together. You're wonder mom!

The Irving Family said...

Jett! I have to tell you the girls have started to pray by themselves and we have been praying for you and Mark and the baby...Lizzy last night said the prayer and this is what she said..."Bess Mak an Bjett an Baby have good nite seep." I totally started bawling. We love you guys and we have you in our thoughts and hearts all the time.