CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 19, 2008

December 20, 2003

Tomorrow is FIVE YEARS, that Mark and I have been Married. Five years since we were sealed for Time and All Eternity. As many know we were Married on our fourth date. Here are just a few pictures our our short courtship and some pictures of our wedding. We have been having the time of our lives. I'm so lucky to have my Best Friend on this Journey of life with me.










Above: The Fertility Tree in Temple Square, Salt Lake City Utah. (I think it worked for us.)
Above: My sister, My Bridesmaid, My Friend.

Above: Only some of the people that came to greet us after the wedding.

2 shout outs:

feliciadel said...

Congrats on your anniversary! Dirk and I are almost at the five-year mark too. Have a Merry Christmas!

Felicia Bauman

Lauren and Bridger said...

Congrats on 5 years you two are the best I hope all goes well with the baby.