CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 25, 2008






This is how the twins are when they had to go to the doctor. I know its gross but I did let them play with the toys in the waiting room this time, yuck! I washed all hands after. Logan did not want any part of this going to the doctor thing, he made that really clear. Lola didn't much mind it at first. Lola is only 20 1/4 pounds 331/4 inches tall. Logan is 26 pounds and 33 inches tall. Lola is so tiny that the doctor asked for some tests to be done just to make sure she is growing the way she should. I'm not to worried, I was only 18 pounds at 2 and I was fine. Any who, the twins are doing great! Right on track with everything if not above. Lola sang her ABC's while signing some of them. She also showed the Doctor that she can read all her ABC's even out of order. Logan showed that he knows all his colors in sign and can point them out. Then Logan was done, he does not like to 'show off' for people. Lola on the other has no problem showing everyone all the things she knows.

0 shout outs: