CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 11, 2008



It is very hard to see what is happening in this picture. This week we took the 'Binky' away. That is something that I have been fighting with them over for a long time. One day, I was done!! Mark cut the tip of the Binky's off and gave them to the twins. Logan and Lola thought it was funny. Mark asked them if they wanted to put them in the trash and they did. It was done. That was it!? This is going to be easy.... After hours of tears (mostly Mom) the kids went to sleep. The next day at nap time they cried again, no big deal I am sticking with it. After only 45 minutes the twins gave up and went to sleep. I heard the kids snoring really loud. I went to look in at them. As soon as I opened the door I hit something (not hard). I got on the floor to look under the door to see what is was. This is what I saw. This is Lola the view from under the door. It is just too funny, she was waiting for me. I was lucky to get the picture because she woke up just as I was taking the pictures. I then put her in her bed and she finished her nap.

2 shout outs:

the Dancer said...

That is such a priceless picture! What good timing. I'm dreading the day we have to take the pacifier away. In Sweden they take their pacis to the pacifairy who leaves them a big boy/girl toy that night.

Logan is hilarious with his breakdancing, he reminds me of his daddy.

scott lowe said...

What a cute picture. You couldn't have planned that any better. Now that the twins binks are gone, do they try to take Bridger's away?