CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 23, 2008


Coloring, why do kids like it sooo much. My Twins love to play outside. Logan and Lola would be outside all day if I let them. The baby gets to warm, so we have to come in after a while. The only way I can get the twins in without tears is to tell them that it is art time. They each have a roll of paper that they have to put on the table in case of an ' art accident ' and then they can choose what they want to do. We like water colors, markers, crayons and playdough. Crayons are Logan and Lola's favorite right now. The picture above is right before nap time, after playing outside. Nothing like a little crayons to calm down before a nap. As you can see Lola doesn't always follow directions, she likes to color while laying down.

1 shout outs:

The Irving Family said...

Jet, you really are amazing!! I look up to you so much especially because I really want another baby and you are like super mom and can do it all so you totally give me hope!!