CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 25, 2008



Here are some super cute pictures of Baby Bridger. He is growing so fast! Last week he went to the doctor and got a 'clean bill of health'. No more monitors, no more 'tests'. I still have to watch him a little closer, but it seams that the scary part is over (a lot sooner than we thought it would be). Some of you know that we believe in co-bedding, or 'the family bed idea'. It may sound strange to most but all parents do it in some form. When a child is sick and you bring him to bed so you can keep a close eye and get some sleep, thats called co-bedding. We did this with the twins off and on, until they were comforable to sleep in their own beds by themselves. It was really hard because we had a full size bed and it was very crampt. Now we have a king size bed, yeah! The twins still sleep in there room with each other, in separate toddler beds. Bridger has it made, our bed is a memory foam very nice. Anyways he only has to start moving a little and he gets to nurse because I know that is what he is wanting so I give it to him before he even cries for it. We had to make our bed a little safer for the baby so we got the bed rail, it folds down durring the day after I make the bed so it is out of sight. Mark and I love this arragement because we get more sleep because we don't have to get out of bed all night to check on him and to feed him and all that stuff. It has changed our lives. Plus it is the best 'birth control'. LOL

2 shout outs:

the Dancer said...

We are co-sleepers too (I've ended up being a lot more 'natural' than I thought I would be). We didn't have a crib at first and when we got one I enjoyed the night's sleep that I got when he was in our bed. I still get some funny remarks from people, but it's good to know that your twins were comfortable enough to move before they were 10! ;)

The Irving Family said...

Jet, Sam and I did the exact same thing, we loved sleeping with the girls right there, plus we all slept better together!