CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 24, 2008

update.

Here it is. I'm busy. There I said it. I am a little overwhelmed right now so there will not be any post until I can get some things done. I have been working so hard on starting up my little business and doing things for people here and there that I am overwhelmed right now. So please have patience with me. I pulled a muscle in my back (second time in a week), so I am moving a little slow on top of everything. I'm looking on the bright side of things. I'll be staying home this weekend only going out for Church and I'll hopefully get some things done at home, like I said I have TONS of work to do and I'm behind.
I want to work on getting some things out of our basement. I want to put the kids outdoor toys down there so they can play in the basement instead braving the cold. My Mom has inspired me to finish a bathroom in the basement. I think it will add to the home value (we are putting the house on the market in the spring). So like I said I have tons to do. I hope that things calm down. I have finally started saying no to people that ask me to do anything. I really hate not being able to be there for friends and family but I think I found my line. Any ways I just want you to know that I still moving on all my projects, just a little slower. I have a lot of things going on and I haven't forgotten (I hope not, call and make sure, lol.)

1 shout outs:

the Dancer said...

*Hugs* I can relate to the craziness! Hopefully things will slow down!