CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

New Playgound











So Yesterday I had a business meeting. I took with my kids with me. Bridger had been constipated for 6 days and I knew that at some point it would all come out...but you never know when. So here I am in the meeting and he starts tooting. Then I can feel my lap get warm. I knew that he was finally going. I kept with my meeting casually glancing at all three of my kids thinking nothing of what was happening in Bridger's pants. After the meeting was done I stood to shake hands and give business cards and I lifted Bridger and I looked down and sure enough he had given me the 6 days worth right there. It was all over him and my leg. Lovely. At least I was able to laugh it off and go clean myself. People know that my kids always come first and this was not that big of a deal. My reaction was really, 'good job, now you will feel better.'.


After the meeting the twins were really wanting to go to the park. I had to run home and get a new outfit for Bridger and myself. I took the kids to the really cool new park and this is the pictures from yesterday at the park. The day was really nice despite the poo poo meeting, as it has now been daubed.

1 shout outs:

Anonymous said...

HI,Ursula,I Love the pictures of my grandchildren.The park looks realy great maybe you can take me along with you one day soon. Lola & Logan look very happy. Could not see Bridger or the mess, but in my minds eye. I see you smiling, just because your happy little baby would feel better.You are a great Mom.With All My Love,Mom