CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Pumpkin Patch with Grandma T!

So again we went to the Patch. This time a different one and with Grandma T. Here are some pictures from the time with G.Ma T!
Logan wanted to ride this little trike but it was for looks only. He tried so many times, silly boy!
I thought this pumpkin was so cool, I've never seen one like it before.

Lola on hay. She loved standing on the hay... not sure why.
Logan and Lola on hay (?)... again.
Mommy helping the kids choose a pumpkin.
Grandma T helping the kids pick a gourd.

Daddy with Bridger.
This was just too funny, I love taking pictures of people taking pictures.... I just think it is funny,
Logan kept running around my Mom while she was trying to take his picture he loved making her work to get a still shot of him.
Logan and Lola looking at the dirty goats at the farm... Don't pet these, they bite!
I was so nervous. First dirty goats then the electric fence... need I say more.


Mooving on to the cow. Logan and Lola took turns kissing this dirty lawn ornament, it was cute but so gross.
Bridger got to ride it!
This was the face Logan kept making while running around people, he was in a silly mood.
Sitting on the grass.
Lola with 'Jazz Hands'!
It was all very fun. Grandma T got them some cute pumpkins that I will take some pictures of later.



2 shout outs:

The Irving Family said...

Holy cow!!! I love it, you guys have such a cute family!! I totally cannot wait until you are closer so that we can have play dates and simply be there for eachother!!!! Love you Jett!

Anonymous said...

Your Familly Site is Realy Nice,I am happy to be so close,to my Daughter,Her Husban Mark is a very special husban,father. There children,....my Grandchild are so very sweet so very close to my heart.They all bring so much love into my life.I am very pleased with you Brigette.Your Mom,aka Grandmother Tia
P.S. You are the best Mark!xoxoxo to Lola,Logan&Bridger