CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 3, 2008






The twins Love being outside. I set them up a 'slip and slide' and kiddy pool, thinking that they would be little fishes. They were so silly. They never got all wet. They would jump in the kiddy pool and run up and down the slip and slide. They had soo much fun! Bridger was taking a nap so I got to enjoy it also. After we played in the back yard we went to the front porch and painted. I got them new paint... real paint! I thought they might like something more than water colors. They loved it. Logan really concentrates on his art. Lola just loves all the different brushes.

2 shout outs:

the Dancer said...

I wish I was Lola so I could wear a cute swimming suit like that! Looks like they had tons of fun!!

The Irving Family said...

They are so cute!! Seriously we have to get together when you come to Utah, because my babes love the water too! Thanks for chatting with me the other day, you have no idea how it made my day! I look up to you and I am grateful for your example!!