CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 31, 2008


I have found how to make my colicky baby happy. First this miracle stuff called 'Gripe water', and My Ergo baby carrier. I know, I have tons of baby carriers. I use them all. But Bridger is so big that his weight hurts my shoulders. After looking around at a BUNCH of different kind I found one that met all my criteria for a new carrier;
1. Looks Good
2. Holds the baby well
3. Doesn't hurt me
4. Must go on front and Back
5. Must be able to Breastfeed in to comfortably
6. Needs to hold Bridger's Body properly for his Spine not to get out of alignment
I know it sounds crazy and obsessive, but when you have to hold a baby that much you want something very cozy and quick to put-on and adjust. I will post more pictures soon of the different ways to use this.

0 shout outs: