CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 4, 2009

My sick boys

My kids are finally starting to feel better, though I say this every day. Here is a picture from tonight. Logan really wanted me to hold him while he went to sleep and I couldn't say no. Bridger, well.... I always have rocked him to sleep, it's 'our' time together. Tonight the boys decided that they could share me, this time. As you can see Logan was fast asleep in no time and Bridger was shortly there after. I love my little 'snuggle bugs'. It is times like these that you can feel the blessings of children.

4 shout outs:

Charity Brown said...

Such a sweet picture. 3 babies all together (including baby girl in belly)!

Anonymous said...

I just can't believe how big Briger is - and this is an adorable picture! Stacey

Mark said...

What cute boys you have.

Ma Porter said...

What big boys and I love that they like to cuddle too!